söndag 27 december 2009

När det känns i hjärtat

Det här är nog den finaste julklapp jag någonsin har fått. En låt skriven till mig, spelad på akustisk gitarr av en otroligt fin kille.

When we were Dancing

Two simple beeings don't need much
to dance the night away
A pair of bodies and a beat
to kill some time, and make some stay
Yesterday's far away, but my memories will stay

When we were dancing noone cared
about my high-school grades and dirty laundry
and that your phone got lost again
When we were dancing the hard words
and the dark clouds seemd far away

It started with a "get here" and ended just as pretty
Yes things have changed, but I'm not ready
to let go entirely

Let me be your friend and I'll be yours to
we still have a lots of dancing to do

When we are dancing noone cares
about my high-school grades and dirty laundry
and that your phone's got lost again
when we are dancing the hard words
and the black clouds seems far away


Av: Anton Karlkvist
till mig

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar