onsdag 24 mars 2010

Pulp Fiction

Har kollat på Pulp Fiction med Soffan och vårt husdjur Martin ikväll.
Och det är ju en så sjukt bra film med så himla många klockrena citat och monologer!

T.ex:

Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?

Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: I didn't.
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marsellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

(Jules skjuter killen på soffan medan Brett snackar)
Jules: Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

Lance: If you're all right, then say something.
Mia: Something.

Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Pumpkin: Which one is it?
Jules: It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker
 
Vincent: I think we should go now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar